LOADING

Type to search

The Russian army launched a massive attack on the Dnipro with rockets and Shaheds

The Russian army again attacked the Dnipro with missiles and drones. At this time, it is known about five dead and 47 wounded. As reported in the regional military administration, a third of the injured were taken to hospitals, two of them are in serious condition. Among those who needed medical help, there is a child.

On the morning of July 3, Dnipro experienced a massive combined strike by Shahed-type missiles and drones. Around 9:00 a.m., about ten explosions rang out in the city, and all in the same area. People said that they heard the flying of attack drones and the whistling of rockets. The blast wave was strong.

“I hear – whistling. Then – a powerful explosion. I had a half-open window in the kitchen for ventilation, I had to hold it with my hands so that it wouldn’t fall out,” said Volodymyr, a resident of Dnipro.

At that time, the people of Dnipro had already started working, many explosions caught them on their way to it. When the signal of increased missile danger was given, many managed to go down into the underground passages and parking lots. Cars parked on the streets were badly damaged.

“The injuries are serious, there are people who are in the hospital. Also with bodily injuries and contusions. Inside, everything is damaged, everything is destroyed on the street,” said cafe administrator Olga.

Currently, it is known that about 50 people were injured. Several of them are in very serious condition. A man whose leg was torn off during a missile strike was sent to one of the hospitals. Now doctors are trying to save his second limb. The victim lost a lot of blood, but he clearly remembers what happened to him.

“His limbs were broken by the explosion and shrapnel. We do everything possible to keep him alive. He is conscious, he remembers everything well. He says that the ground jumped under him, and he heard the bones in his legs crack,” said the general director of the hospital.

All services are working at the scene of the impact. But the work had to be interrupted due to an air alarm – rockets flew again to the Dnipropetrovsk region. For the purpose of safety, the aid stations for the victims were set up in the underground parking lot.

“The headquarters has been deployed on the spot. Rescuers and all utility services are on site. Eliminate the consequences. We continue to evacuate people from the place of a possible fire and the consequences that we are now seeing with you,” said Serhiy Lysak, head of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Military Administration.

As a result of the rocket attack in Dnipro, several schools, kindergartens, shopping centers, and shops were damaged. Windows were broken in residential buildings nearby.